Insidebeer.com's Guide to Undercounter Mounted Keg Taps with Air System
Undercounter-mounted keg taps with an air system are the perfect solution for dispensing your favorite beer or beverage. Insidebeer.com's guide provides a detailed description of the product, including technical specifications and installation instructions.
The Under Bar Dispenser 2, AIR comes with 3 lines - 2 for air and 1 for glycol - to maintain the temperature and carbonation of the beverage. The product lines are made of vinyl with 3/16" I.D. and a length of 6', while the glycol lines are made of copper with 3/8" O.D. and a length of 15'. The product is sold assembled with domestic shanks and faucets for easy installation.
The Under Bar Dispenser 2, AIR has several advantages, including its ability to maintain the temperature and carbonation of the beverage, ensuring a consistent and high-quality pour every time. The use of glycol and airlines also prevents the beverage from becoming too warm or too flat.
The installation of the Under Bar Dispenser 2, AIR is straightforward and can be done with basic tools. The product is sold assembled with domestic shanks and faucets, so all you need to do is connect the product lines and glycol lines to the keg, and connect the airlines to the CO2 tank. The recommended pressure for the air system is between 10-12 PSI.
|Product Name||Under Bar Dispenser 2, AIR|
|Material||Vinyl (product lines), Copper (glycol lines)|
Bulleted List of Technical Specifications
- Part Number: UBD15-2
- Lines: 3 (2 for air, 1 for glycol)
- Length: 15'
- Glycol/Air: Air
- Material: Vinyl (product lines), Copper (glycol lines)
- Recommended Air Pressure: 10-12 PSI
- Q: Can the Under Bar Dispenser 2, AIR dispense beverages other than beer?
- A: Yes, the Under Bar Dispenser 2, AIR can be used to dispense any carbonated beverage, including soda and sparkling water.
- Q: How often should the product lines and glycol lines be cleaned?
- A: It is recommended to clean the product lines and glycol lines after every keg change to prevent contamination and maintain the quality of the beverage.
- Q: What is the recommended temperature for the glycol lines?
- A: The recommended temperature for the glycol lines is between 28-32°F (-2-0°C) to maintain the temperature of the beverage.