TapRite Secondary Regulator 4: A Comprehensive Product Description for Craft Beer Businesses
As a craft beer business owner, I know the importance of having reliable equipment to maintain the quality of my beer. One of the essential tools for any tap system is a secondary Gas pressure regulator, which allows you to control the pressure of each individual beer line. In this article, I will provide a detailed product description of the TapRite Secondary Regulator 4, one of the best secondary gas regulators on the market.
- Material: Chrome plated brass
- Inlet Connection: CGA-320
- Outlet Connection: 5/16" barb with shutoff
- Number of Outputs: 4
- Pressure Range: 0-60 PSI
- Gauge Diameter: 2.5"
- Bonnet Material: Forged brass
- Diaphragm Material: Fabric reinforced Buna-N
- Temperature Range: -10 to 140°F
Features and Benefits:
- High-quality materials: The TapRite Secondary Regulator 4 is made of chrome plated brass, which provides durability and resistance to corrosion.
- Precise pressure control: The regulator allows you to adjust the pressure of each beer line separately, which is crucial for maintaining the quality of your beer.
- Multiple outputs: With four outputs, you can connect multiple kegs to the same regulator, saving space and money.
- Easy installation: The regulator comes with a 5/16" barb with a shutoff, making it easy to connect to your beer lines.
- Accurate pressure monitoring: The 2.5" gauge allows you to monitor the pressure of each output accurately.
- Compatible with most gas tanks: The CGA-320 inlet connection is standard in the industry and compatible with most CO2 tanks.
How to Use the TapRite Secondary Regulator 4:
- Connect the regulator to your CO2 tank using the CGA-320 inlet connection.
- Connect each beer line to one of the four outputs using the 5/16" barb with shutoff.
- Adjust the pressure of each output using the regulator's adjustment knob and monitor it on the gauge.
- Enjoy your perfectly carbonated beer!
Comparison with Other Regulators: The TapRite Secondary Regulator 4 is one of the best secondary regulators on the market, offering precise pressure control, multiple outputs, and high-quality materials. Compared to other regulators, such as the Kegco 4 Way Air Distributor, the TapRite regulator has a wider pressure range and more durable materials. It also comes with a 2.5" gauge, which is larger than the Kegco's 1.5" gauge, making it easier to read.
Conclusion: Overall, the TapRite Secondary Regulator 4 is an excellent choice for any craft beer business looking for a reliable and efficient way to control the pressure of their beer lines. With its high-quality materials, precise pressure control, and multiple outputs, it is sure to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.