This high pressure double gauge primary Nitrogen regulator from Talos presents a nice, moderately-priced alternative to Taprite gas regulators. It is designed for use with Guinness, stouts, ales, and some other styles of nitrogen-dispensed beers that give you an instantly recognizable taste that’s impossible to replicate.
Talos Primary Nitrogen Regulator Features
As all gas regulators do, this Talos high-pressure double gauge primary regulator helps to control the gas pressure and maintain it within the range recommended for the style of draft beer that you’re dispensing (usually between 30 to 40 psi for nitro beers).
This Talos regulator model features a double gauge - one to measure the dispensing pressure and the other to measure the amount of gas that’s left in the tank.
Having a double-gauge gas regulator is convenient because you always know when to refill the tank.
- Regulator gas type: nitrogen, beer gas (CO2/N2 mix)
- Working pressure range: 0-100 psi
- Pressures and products: 1 pressure, 1 product
- Connection: 3/8'’ O.D. (to fit 5/16’’ I.D. gas hose)
- Material: corrosion-resistant brass body, polycarbonate bonnet
- Safety: built-in pressure relief valve (set to blow at 80 psi)
- Made in China
- Unit dimensions: 7" L x 6 7/8" W x 5’’ D
- Weight: 1.29 kg
The product features the following parts:
- 5/16" barb, shutoff with check valve
- 80 lb gauge
- 3,000 lb gauge
- polycarbonate bonnet
This gas regulator is suitable for use with multi-tap systems.