Everything You Need to Know About the Double Tap Kegerator Kit for 2 Beer Lines, MM Regulator, and Coupler
Components of the Double Tap Kegerator Kit for 2 Beer Lines, MM Regulator, and Coupler:
The kit includes the following components:
- Primary CO2 Regulator: This regulator allows you to control the pressure of the CO2 gas that is used to carbonate and dispense the beer. The kit comes with a Primary CO2 Regulator that can handle up to 60psi and is made by MicroMatic.
- Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose: The kit comes with a 100' coil of red PVC tubing for the air supply. The hose has a 5/16" ID and a 9/16" OD, and the kit includes 12 feet of this hose.
- MicroMatic Keg Coupler: The kit comes with two D-type MicroMatic Keg Couplers. These couplers are used to connect the beer lines to the keg and come with 5/16-3/8" SS Gear Clamps to secure the connections.
- Fitting: The kit includes six 5/16-3/8" SS Gear Clamps to secure the connections between the couplers and the hose.
- Air Distributor: The kit includes a Two-Way Air Distributor with plug-barb connections.
- SS Gauge Guard: The kit includes an SS gauge guard for the MicroMatic regulator to protect it from damage.
Specifications of the Components: The Double Tap Kegerator Kit for 2 Beer Lines, MM Regulator, and Coupler comes with the following specifications:
- Type and Quantity of Couplers: The kit comes with two MicroMatic Keg Couplers of the D-type.
These couplers are compatible with most American and Canadian beers and are designed for use with a Sankey keg valve.
Length and Material of Hose: The kit includes 12 feet of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose, which is made of red PVC tubing. The hose has a 5/16" inner diameter and a 9/16" outer diameter and is flexible and durable.
Size of Fittings:
The kit includes six 5/16-3/8" SS Gear Clamps to secure the connections between the couplers and the hose. The Air Distributor has plug-barb connections.
Benefits of Using the Double Tap Kegerator Kit for 2 Beer Lines, MM Regulator, and Coupler:
- Enjoy Freshly Poured Beer: With the Double Tap Kegerator Kit for 2 Beer Lines, MM Regulator, and Coupler, you can enjoy freshly poured beer in the comfort of your own home.
- Serve Multiple Types of Beer: The kit allows you to pour two different types of beer at the same time, perfect for entertaining or for those who like variety.
- Easy to Install: The kit comes with everything you need to set up your own kegerator, and installation is simple and straightforward.
- Saves Money: Buying beer in kegs is often more cost-effective than buying individual bottles or cans, and with the kit, you can save money in the long run.
Synonyms for the Kegerator Kit:
- Beer Dispenser Kit
- Draft Beer System
- Beer Tap Kit
- Keg Cooler Kit
- Beer Keg Dispenser Kit
- Keg Fridge Kit
The Double Tap Kegerator Kit for 2 Beer Lines, MM Regulator, and Coupler is an excellent choice for beer enthusiasts who want to enjoy fresh, cold draft beer at home. With its easy installation, the ability to pour two types of beer, and cost-saving benefits, this kit is a great investment for any home bar or man cave. Choose from a variety of synonyms for the kegerator kit and make your beer-drinking experience even better.