Insidebeer.com: Jockey Box, 5 Line Tapping Kit - CO2
As an AI language model, I don't have personal experience with the product. However, I can provide a detailed description of the Jockey Box, 5 Line Tapping Kit - CO2 based on the information provided in the text and additional research.
The Jockey Box, 5 Line Tapping Kit - CO2 is a complete package that contains everything you need to connect your keg to a jockey box. This kit is perfect for those who want to dispense beer at an event or a party. With the Jockey Box, 5 Line Tapping Kit - CO2, you can easily serve different types of beer from a single jockey box.
The Jockey Box, 5 Line Tapping Kit - CO2 includes the following items:
|Primary CO2 Regulator||1|
|5-way Gas Manifold||1|
|Keg Coupler, D Type||5|
|Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose, Red PVC Tubing - 4 feet||6|
|Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose, Clear PVC Tubing - 4 feet||5|
|Beer washer, beer nut, hex nut, and clamps||N/A|
The primary CO2 regulator included in the kit has a pressure of 60psi and TOF. The 5-way gas manifold is used to distribute the CO2 gas to the kegs. The kit includes 5 keg couplers that are compatible with D-type kegs. The kit also includes 6 thermoplastic vinyl hoses with red PVC tubing and 5 thermoplastic vinyl hoses with clear PVC tubing, both of which are 4 feet long. The beer washer, beer nut, hex nut, and clamps are used to connect the hoses to the keg.
Features and Benefits
- The Jockey Box, 5 Line Tapping Kit - CO2 allows you to dispense five different types of beer from a single jockey box.
- The CO2 regulator has a high pressure of 60psi, which allows for quick dispensing of beer.
- The 5-way gas manifold distributes the CO2 gas evenly to all the kegs.
- The keg couplers are compatible with D-type kegs, which are the most common type of kegs.
- The thermoplastic vinyl hoses with red PVC tubing and clear PVC tubing are food-grade and safe for use with beer.
- The kit includes all the necessary fittings to connect the jockey box to the keg.
|Type||Jockey Box Tapping Kit - CO2|
|Primary CO2 Regulator Pressure||60psi|
|Keg Coupler Type||D-type|
|Red PVC Tubing Length||4 feet|
|Clear PVC Tubing Length||4 feet|
Installation and Maintenance
The Jockey Box, 5 Line Tapping Kit - CO2 is easy to install and use. Simply connect the CO2 regulator to the gas manifold and the keg couplers to the kegs. Then connect the hoses to the keg couplers and the jockey box. Finally, turn on the CO2 and adjust the pressure to your desired level.
To maintain the Jockey Box, 5 Line Tapping Kit - CO2, regularly clean the hoses, keg couplers, and jockey box to ensure that there is no buildup of beer residue or bacteria.
What is a Jockey Box, and how does it work?
A Jockey Box is a portable draft beer system that is used to keep keg beer cold as it travels from the keg to the tap. The system includes a cooler, a coil or coils of stainless steel tubing, and a faucet. Beer is pumped through the tubing, which is surrounded by ice water, and out through the faucet, providing a cold and refreshing beer every time.
How do I set up my Jockey Box with the 5 Line Tapping Kit - CO2?
Setting up your Jockey Box with the 5 Line Tapping Kit - CO2 is easy. Follow these steps:
- Connect the primary CO2 regulator to the CO2 tank.
- Connect the 5-way gas manifold to the primary CO2 regulator.
- Connect each keg coupler to the gas manifold.
- Attach one end of the thermoplastic vinyl hose to the beer washer and the other end to the keg coupler.
- Connect one end of the red PVC tubing to the beer nut and the other end to the Jockey Box coil.
- Connect one end of the clear PVC tubing to the Jockey Box coil and the other end to the faucet.
- Adjust the CO2 regulator to the desired pressure, typically between 10 and 14 psi.
- Fill the Jockey Box cooler with ice and water, and you are ready to serve beer.
What type of keg couplers are included in the kit?
The Jockey Box 5 Line Tapping Kit - CO2 includes 5 D-Type keg couplers. These couplers are designed to fit most American Sankey kegs.
How long are the thermoplastic vinyl hoses included in the kit?
The kit includes 6 red PVC tubing hoses and 5 clear PVC tubing hoses, every 4 feet in length.
What is the pressure range of the primary CO2 regulator?
The primary CO2 regulator included in the kit has a pressure range of up to 60 psi.
Do I need to purchase a CO2 tank separately?
Yes, a CO2 tank is not included in the kit and needs to be purchased separately.