Build Your Own Jockey Box with the Jockey Box, 1 Line DIY Assembly Kit - 70'
Are you looking to create a mobile beer dispensing unit for your next event or party? Look no further than the Jockey Box, 1 Line DIY Assembly Kit - 70'. This kit comes with everything you need to turn any cooler into an easy-to-use beer dispensing system.
Easy to Assemble
The Jockey Box, 1 Line DIY Assembly Kit - 70' is designed to be easy to assemble. Simply follow the instructions included in the kit and you'll have a fully functional beer dispensing unit in no time. With this kit, you can turn any cooler into a Jockey Box, making it the perfect solution for events, parties, and gatherings.
Stainless Steel Construction
All the components included in the Jockey Box, 1 Line DIY Assembly Kit - 70' are made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring the durability and longevity of the unit. The stainless steel coil is 70' long, which allows for ample cooling of the beer as it travels from the keg to the faucet. The domestic faucet is also made of stainless steel, ensuring that it will last for years to come.
One of the best things about the Jockey Box, 1 Line DIY Assembly Kit - 70' is that it is customizable. You can choose to add a CO2 tank (not included in the kit) to the system to help pressurize the beer and ensure that it stays fresh for longer periods of time. You can also customize the length of the vinyl hoses to fit your specific needs.
- 70' stainless steel coil, 9" x 9", 5/16" OD
- Domestic faucet, stainless steel
- Stainless steel cooler coupling 3" assembly, 5/16" bore
- Stainless steel shank assembly with nipple, 2 1/2" with 3/16" bore, 3/16" nipple
- Shank part, cooler coupling/shank washer
- John Guest fitting, Superseal Union Connector 5/16" Superseal - 5/16" Speedfit
- John Guest fitting, FOB fitting, 3/8" stem to 1/4" hose
- Fitting, tailpiece, 3/8" hose barb for beer nut
- Fitting, tailpiece, 5/16" hose barb for beer nut
- 2 x Oetiker Stepless Clamp, 13.3
- 2 x Oetiker Stepless Clamp, 15.7
- Thermoplastic vinyl hose, clear PVC tubing, 3/16" ID, 7/16" OD (2 feet)
- Thermoplastic vinyl hose, clear PVC tubing, 5/16" ID, 9/16" OD (2 feet)
- 2 x beer washer
- 2 x swivel hex nut
Q: Do I need to have any special tools to assemble the Jockey Box, 1 Line DIY Assembly Kit - 70'?
A: No, you do not need any special tools. All the components are designed to be easily assembled using the included instructions.
Q: Can I use the Jockey Box, 1 Line DIY Assembly Kit - 70' with any type of beer?
A: Yes, the Jockey Box, 1 Line DIY Assembly Kit - 70' can be used with any type of beer that is dispensed from a keg.
Q: What type of CO2 tank is needed for this Jockey Box kit?
A: This Jockey Box DIY Assembly Kit does not include a CO2 tank, but you have the option to add it. Any standard CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve can be used with this kit.
Q: Is the Jockey Box easy to assemble?
A: Yes, the Jockey Box, 1 Line DIY Assembly Kit - 70' is easy to assemble with basic tools and some plumbing experience. The kit comes with all the necessary parts and instructions for assembly.