Insidebeer.com Product Review: Homebrew Cornelius Ball Lock Keg
If you're a homebrewer, you know that the right equipment can make all the difference. That's why the Homebrew Cornelius Ball Lock Keg is a must-have for any serious homebrewer. With a stackable design and 5-gallon (19L) capacity, this keg is perfect for storing beer or wine.
Features and Benefits
The Homebrew Cornelius Ball Lock Keg comes with a range of features and benefits, including:
- Stackable design for easy storage
- 5-gallon (19L) capacity for storing beer or wine
- Ball-lock fittings for easy connection and disconnection
- Stainless steel construction for durability
- Easy to clean
To get the most out of your Homebrew Cornelius Ball Lock Keg, you'll need a few additional parts. Luckily, there are plenty of kits available to help you get started, including:
- Cornelius keg starter kit
- Cornelius keg tap kit
- Nitrogen Cornelius keg dispense kit
- Cornelius keg seal kit
|Capacity||5 gal (19L)|
|Max Pressure||60 PSI|
Cornelius Keg Parts
In addition to the kits mentioned above, there are also a variety of individual parts available for your Homebrew Cornelius Ball Lock Keg, including:
- Ball Lock with Adapter to Faucet Assembly
- Keg Lid with Washer
- Keg Lid Washer for #KGCORP440
- Carbonation Keg Lid
- Carbonation Cap with Barb fitting, 32mm, 3/4" Thread
- Gas Disconnect for Pepsi
- 1/4” Male Bulkhead to Liquid Disconnect
- 1/4” Male Bulkhead to Gas Disconnect
- Liquid Disconnect for Pepsi
The Homebrew Cornelius Ball Lock Keg is perfect for a range of different applications, including:
- Small craft breweries
- Wine storage
- Dispensing beverages at events
How do I clean my Homebrew Cornelius Ball Lock Keg?
Cleaning your keg is easy. Simply rinse it out with hot water and then sanitize it with a solution of water and sanitizer. Allow the keg to dry completely before using it again.
Can I use this keg for beer and wine?
Yes! The Homebrew Cornelius Ball Lock Keg is perfect for storing both beer and wine.
What is the maximum pressure for this keg?
The maximum pressure for the Homebrew Cornelius Ball Lock Keg is 60 PSI.
How do I connect my keg to a draft tap?
You can connect your keg to a draft tap using a beer line and shank with a faucet. You can also use just a faucet if you prefer.
In conclusion, the Homebrew Cornelius Ball Lock Keg is an essential piece of equipment for any homebrewer or small craft brewery. With its durable stainless steel construction, easy-to-clean design, and a range of kits and parts available, this keg is sure to become a staple in your brewing setup.