Brooklyn Brew Shop Gose Gone Wild Beer Making Kit is your chance to brew some really unique-tasting beer right in your kitchen. Based on the famous kettle-soured beer recipe from Stillwater Artisanal Ales, the Gose Gone Wild beer features a distinct, dry-hopped flavor.
This all-in-one kit contains everything you need to brew a perfect batch:
- Gose Gone Wild original all-grain brewing mix
- Glass fermentation jug, 1 gallon
- Vinyl tubing
- Racking cane, tip, and a tubing clamp
- 3-piece chambered airlock
If it’s your first time brewing beer at home, the detailed instructions that come with the kit will make it easy for you.
Gose Gone Wild Beer Making Kit Features
- Designed to brew 1 gallon (3.8 liters) of beer
- Comes with lactobacillus (add it to the beer on the brew day, let it culture, and then bring to boil)
- Fully reusable
- Ideal for beginner homebrewers
- Beer profile:
- 4.3% alcohol
- Sour German wheat ale with a dry-hopped aroma
- Perfect for easy drinking
If you are looking to buy a Brooklyn Brew Shop Gose Gone Wild Beer Making Kit in Canada and the USA, get yours from Insidebeer.com today!