Detailed Description of the Glycol Chiller - G30G-3/8GP, 125' Run (Sealed Bath)
Glycol chillers are widely used in industries such as the beverage and brewing industry to maintain the temperature of products during the production process. These chillers use a mixture of glycol and water to cool the products, which is circulated through a system of pipes and an evaporator. Choosing the right size of glycol chiller is crucial to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the production process. In this article, we will be discussing the Glycol Chiller - G30G-3/8GP, 125' Run (Sealed Bath), and how to choose the appropriate size for your specific needs.
Choosing the Right Size of Glycol Chiller When it comes to choosing the right size of glycol chiller, several factors need to be considered, such as the size of the production system, the amount of product being cooled, and the required cooling capacity. The Glycol Chiller - G30G-3/8GP, 125' Run (Sealed Bath) has a capacity of 2600 BTU/hr evap 20f and can run up to 125 feet, making it an ideal choice for smaller production systems.
Factors to Consider:
- Size of Production System: The size of the production system will determine the amount of cooling required. The larger the system, the more cooling capacity will be needed.
- Amount of Product Being Cooled: The amount of product being cooled will also determine the amount of cooling capacity needed. The more product that needs to be cooled, the larger the chiller will need to be.
- Required Cooling Capacity: The required cooling capacity will depend on the specific needs of the production process. It's important to consider factors such as the ambient temperature, the type of product being cooled, and the desired temperature range.
The Glycol Chiller - G30G-3/8GP, 125' Run (Sealed Bath) is a compact and efficient chiller that uses a mixture of glycol and water to cool products. It has a capacity of 2600 BTU/hr evap 20f and can run up to 125 feet. The chiller has a glycol tank capacity of 2.9 gallons and a vane pump with a 1/3 hp motor that can pump up to 66 gallons per hour. It uses R290 or R134A refrigerant and has a compressor power of 3/8 hp. The unit is designed to operate in an ambient temperature range of 60-90°F and requires a dedicated circuit of 15 amps.
It's important to note that installation of the Glycol Chiller - G30G-3/8GP, 125' Run (Sealed Bath) must be handled by a qualified installer in order to qualify for product return and/or warranty coverage. A qualified installer is defined as a licensed professional who charges a fee for their services and possesses a business license, contractor's license, and/or resale permit.
Glycol Chiller - G30G-3/8GP:
- Maximum Distance: up to 125ft
- Capacity: 2600 BTU/hr evap 20f
- Glycol Tank Capacity: 2.9 gallons
- Evaporator: L=14380 mm.; 10,0x0,75 mm., Cu
- Compressor Power: 3/8 hp
- Dedicated Circuit: 15 amps
- Plug Type: 5-15P (NEMA #)
- Voltage: 115V
- Pump Type: Vane with 1/3 hp motor
- Pump GPH: 66
- Number of Pre-Installed Pumps: 1
- Refrigerant: R290 or R134A
- Width: 27.4 inches
- Depth: 17.5 inches
- Height: 14/19.4 inches (on legs)
- Weight Gross/Net: 114/100 lbs
- Power Cord Length: 6 ft
- Inlet/Outlet Barb: 3/8 inches
- Operating Ambient Temperature: 60-90°F
- Clearance Required: 12 inches around the entire unit
- Glycol Mixture: 40% glycol and 60% water