Sight glasses are widely used in the food-processing, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and fine chemicals industries.
A flat sight glass consists of a glass fastened by means of a sanitary DIN uniion.
Sight glasses are fitted to tanks to enable the inspection of the product, level, course of the process, etc.
- Glass fsatened by a sanitary DIN union.
- Welding connections DIN 11850.
Inoxpa Flat Sight Glass DIN Features
- Body AISI 316L (1.4404)
- Glass Tempered
- Adapter gasket NBR in compliance with FDA 177.2600
- Glass support gasket PTFE in compliance with FDA 177.2600
- Surface finish Sanitary polish, Ra ≤ 0,8 µm