Sanitary ball valves, whether manually or automatically actuated, are used mainly with viscous fluids containing solid particles, and, generally, in applications requiring an unobstructed flow.
Suitable for the food-processing, beverage, wine-making, oil-making, cosmetic and chemical industries.
The ball valve can be operated automatically with a ball valve actuator or manually with a handle.
The handle blocks the valve in the "open" or "closed" position. The actuator transforms the axial movement of the piston into a 90º rotary movement which it transmits to the ball.
- Compact and robust design.
- Available in sizes DN 25/1" to DN 100/4".
- Two-position handle.
- Easily interchangeable manual handles and pneumatic or electrical actuators.
- Low pressure losses.
- Half-bodies exchangeable with any connection type.
- DIN 11851 connections.
- Marking of seals allows traceability.
Ball: AISI 316L / 316
Flanges: AISI 316L / 316 (forged)
Gasket: EPDM according to FDA 177.2600
Handle: AISI 304 / PP
Surface finish: Hygienic polish