To ensure the perfect quality and temperature of the beer with every pour, your glycol-powered chilling system needs the right glycol trunk line - just like the ones we offer.
8 Product / 2 Glycol Trunk Line Features
This 8-product draft beer trunk line from Insidebeer.com features for 3/8’’ / 5/16" / 1/4" inner diameter beer lines wrapped in an extruded jacket for better durability and moisture resistance. TOP model in our catalog, it works great with any commercial long-draw glycol dispensing system in small to medium-sized bars.
To prevent condensation, the beer trunk line is fitted with an internal moisture barrier and an aluminum foil wrap sitting over the barrier. The 3/8 / 5/16 / 1/4 inch barrier tube in the trunk line prevents the beverage flowing through the tube from any contamination.
Color-coding and numbering of the beer lines help to keep the products organized and separated. All of the materials are food-grade and approved by the FDA to meet food safety standards.
Draft Beer Trunk Line Specifications
Here are some of the specs of our glycol beer trunk lines:
- Beer line diameter: 3/8’’ / 5/16" / 1/4"
- Glycol line diameter: 3/8'’
- Wall insulation: 3/4'’ (19 mm)
- Outer wrap material: tough and durable protective jacket
- Wall cling wrap material: food-grade polythene
- Aluminum wrap material: aluminized PP film
- Tubing material: mono-layer, 100% virgin PE
- Product brand: UBC Group
- High resistance to moisture.
- High mechanical strength.
- Resistant to rodent attack.
Please note: our glycol trunk line is sold by the foot (1 ft = 0.3048 m). The trunk line is cut to order and non-returnable. We can sell you as wide of a run as you would like to purchase.